The Sarina Russo Group operates from over 200 global sites in Australia, The United Kingdom, India, Vietnam and China delivering:
- Vocational and Tertiary Education,
- Training, Recruitment,
- Employment and Apprenticeships
The Sarina Russo Group also holds the licences for the James Cook University Campus Brisbane.
In 1979, Sarina combined inspiration and desperation to open a small typing school with just nine students. On graduation, she promised all the students jobs and she delivered.
The ability to execute is what Sarina Russo stands for and why people have trusted its brand for 36 years.
Sarina Russo Job Access (Australia)
Is the largest Australian-owned private sector jobactive provider with 95 sites in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales.
- jobactive – 64,000 people have been placed into employment with 63,000 employers since 2009 under the previous Job Services Australia contract, and we are ready to enhance the lives of many more job seekers with our new jobactive contract!
- Disability Employment Services – Supported over 5,300 people with a disability and those with physical and mental health problems into work since 2006
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme – One of Australia’s largest NEIS provider. Since 2009, 2,940 participants have received accredited small business training and mentoring support.
- Harvest Labour Services – 3,100 agricultural labour placements since 2011.
Sarina Russo Job Access (United Kingdom)
Established in 2009, the UK company is a high-performing employment and training provider which helps the long-term unemployed into work.
- Work Programme – Helps 2,500 long-term unemployed into work every year delivering job outcomes greater than any of the top-level national providers.
- Training Services – Delivered accredited employability qualifications to 3,000 learners and supported workplace learning for major employers including Four Seasons, Intercontintental Hotels and Servest.
Sarina Russo Apprenticeships
One of the largest Australian Apprenticeship Centres delivering services in Victoria, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. Supported over 150,000 apprentices and trainees in work with more than 63,000 employers since 2009.
Sarina Russo Recruitment
Source high quality permanent, temporary and contract candidates from entry-level staff through to senior executives.
Sarina Russo Institute (SRI)
A Registered Training Organisation educating over 10,000 Australian and International students each year in vocational education and English language courses. SRI delivers industry focused accredited and non-accredited training, mentoring and job placement services that meets the skilling needs of industry. SRI holds Pre-Qualified Supplier (PQS) status for User Choice Programmes and delivers traineeships and apprenticeships in Queensland including the Queensland State Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee Program.
Russo Institute of Higher Education (RIHE)
Is an approved Higher Education Provider approved by the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA) to deliver University Programs to international and Australian Students. Commencing in 2016 with a Diploma of Business of Business, RIHE is on its way towards becoming a Private University. The programs delivered are focused on the Sarina Russo Group expertise in Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Contemporary Management.
James Cook University Brisbane (JCUB)
Delivers programs through a management agreement between Russo Higher Education Pty Ltd and James Cook University. Since March 2006, over 7,500 students from 88 countries have studied foundation, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. Courses include accounting, managerial accounting, finance, business informatics, information technology, e-business, tourism, hospitality, human resources, business administration, marketing, management, entrepreneurship, international business and commerce.
Is a specialised recruitment agency offering exclusive student services to provide work experience, internships, part time and full-time employment opportunities.
VOICE – Psychologists & Allied Professionals
Provides a wide range of assessments, interventions and training programs to achieve excellent employment outcomes both jobseekers and employers. 11,000 quality clinical assessments have been conducted for highly disadvantaged jobseekers since 2008.
Sarina Russo White House
Commercial cleaning and maintenance business based on five principles - the right communication, the right supervision structure, the right scheduling, the right staff and the right equipment and materials.