Find out what's needed to run your own business with the Exploring Being My Own Boss program in Maroochydore.
This two week taster course is funded by the Department of Employment and valued at $1,300.
10 spots remain for the next course starting on 13 November 2017.
Topics include -
- Getting Started: Learning to think like an entrepreneur
- Idea Validation: Mitigating the risks in business
- Brand & Design: Making your business look good
- Going Digital: Getting your business online
- Connecting to the Ecosystem: Building a support network
- Start Up Essentials: Your legal & tax requirements
- Dollars & Sense: Managing the numbers in your business
- Sell, Sell, Sell: How to acquire customers forever
- Pitch & Communication: Crafting your elevator pitch
- The New World of Business: The changing face of work
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Must not be in Education or Training
- Must work LESS than 15 hours per week
Business Starts Here
Call 13 15 59 / Visit - business.sarinarusso.com / Email firstname.lastname@example.org