A large number of jobs don’t get advertised anywhere, however that doesn’t mean opportunities don’t exist.
Be jobactive in your job search and get out there and ask around for available work!
Guidelines for an effective job hunt:
- Develop a prospective employer list.
- Don't try to cover too much area in one day.
- Wear suitable clothing and shoes.
- Be tidy and carry everything in a suitable bag.
- Impress the first person you meet.
- Try and see the staff manager.
- Explain that you are really looking for a job.
- Look interested and ask questions.
- If someone is rude to you, don't be rude back.
Anything of value does not come easy.
If you put in the effort, you'll be amazed at the result.