At no cost our Indigenous Services Unit will:
- Screen work ready candidates;
- Recruit the right Indigenous candidate for your job;
- Support you with financial incentives for wages or extra training;
- Organise the right equipment for the job; and
- Provide 26 weeks of culturally appropriate mentoring for both yourself and your employee.
Skills give Indigenous graduates the job edge
Over 250 people applied for 15 positions at the recent Accor Hotels’ Brisbane Indigenous Employment Program.
Sarina Russo Job Access nominated 10 Indigenous candidates for the 5 day assessment and recruitment program with eight being selected and six offered employment.
The team were hosted at the Mecure, Novatel, Pulman and Qantas Lounge. They all got to work across a range of discipline from food and beverage, kitchen operations, front office, sales, room operations to conference and events.
Besides being a pathway to employment the Accor program aims to build participants confidence and for them to learn skills which will stick with them for life.
Published: 2/13/2017 8:29:40 AM