THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO SELL YOURSELF IN A POISED, POLISHED AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND MAKE A MEMORABLE CONNECTION.
Your script should concisely state who you are, what you do, what you have to offer (i.e. skills, experience, accomplishments etc.), what you are seeking (i.e. career goals), and how you can be of assistance to the employer.
- Practice until it sounds natural and effortless, but not memorised.
- Create more than one version with varying lengths (30, 60 and 120 seconds).
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- Keep it simple and professional.
- Be prepared to elaborate or provide examples of accomplishments.
- Let your personality shine through.
- Vary the conclusion to meet different scenarios.
Quick Job Interview Checklist
- Know where you are going
- Know who you are seeing
- If you can, research the position and the company
- Know what questions you want to ask
- Think about what the employer is looking for
- Be on Time!
- Dress for Success
- Smile and be friendly
- Ask Questions
- Be a Good Listener
- Be Enthusiastic
Call 13 15 59 or visit sarinarusso.com
F /sarinarussojobaccess T @srjobaccess