Our team will invests in your job readiness skilling, professional development training, allied health interventions and practical work experience opportunities.
You should also consider starting yourown business or undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship.
New On-The-Go Career Centres will also allow you to be helped in your local community close to public transport hub such as the public library or community centre.
Sarina Russo Job Access’ specialist consultants will:
- Detail assessments of your abilities, skills and personal attributes and develop an individual jobactive plan
- Identify opportunities for work experience / paid work trials
- Advise on job opportunities, career and education and training options
- Arrange vocational training relevant to your jobactive goals
- Assist you to identify job opportunities appropriate to your skills and abilities and approach employers on your behalf
- Access to medical professionals, allied health professionals including psychologists and occupational therapists
- Arrange appropriate workplace modifications to provide a suitable work environment
- Keep in contact when you start work to assist you address any job related issues
- Access to interpreter services if required
Let's get you that job and keep you in that job
Disability Employment Services - Participant Handbook
National Standards for Disability Services (NSDS)- Participants