Your skills and experience in managing a home with children are so valuable in today’s workforce.
Sarina Russo Job Access’ will help you:
- Prepare for your return to work, update your skills and find a suitable job
- Provide you with a personal consultant who understands the needs of parents returning to work
- Assess your skills, experience and needs to develop a realistic plan to get that job
- Assist you update your resume and with interview and presentation skills
- Support you to build your confidence and job readiness
- Provide advice on job and career opportunities
- Provide access to skills refresher or development courses relevant to job opportunities
- Identify job opportunities with family friendly employers and approach employers on your behalf
- Keep in contact with you start work to assist you address any job related issues
- Assist you to identify local child care options
- Offer specialist support from counselors and psychologists to assist you deal with complex issues
Sarina Russo’s jobactive focus is for you to get that job and keep that job!