An interviewer’s task is to discover what kind of person and worker you are in a short space of time.
Therefore, the questions they will ask are fairly standard from one interview to another.
Expect the following questions:
- What can you offer this company?
- Do you handle pressure well? Give me an example of this?
- Where do you see yourself in 5-years time?
- What do you know about the job?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why did you apply for this job?
- What do you want from this role?
- What would you change about yourself?
- What skills or personal qualities do you think would be important to this job?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Have you ever done this type of work before?
Call 13 15 59 or visit sarinarusso.com