Why hiring an apprentice is a smart move for your business
Not only are there a number of government-funded incentives for hiring an apprentice, there are ongoing benefits both you and your trainee can enjoy.
- No cost recruitment services – as an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) provider, Sarina Russo Apprenticeships connects employers with suitable apprentices and support at zero cost to you.
- Tap into new talent – when you hire an apprentice, you have the opportunity to train them in the skills that suit your organisation and industry demands.
- Boost employee retention rates – research shows that apprentices and trainees stay in the same occupation boosting retention rates in business and within industries,
- Boost workplace productivity – apprenticeships and traineeships have training and development at their core. Sharing knowledge within your organisation ensures you can retain that expertise within your business and tailor training outcomes to the needs of your business.
- Access wage subsidies – offset the cost of training and supervision your apprentices or trainee by accessing government-funded wage subsidies and other financial incentives available for employers.
- Access workplace support – there are a range of support services available to help you and your apprentice successfully complete the apprenticeship or traineeship.
As one of Australia’s largest Apprenticeships Support Network (AASN) providers, Sarina Russo Apprenticeships has the dedicated tools, resources and funding to help employers in QLD, NSW, VIC and ACT find, hire and retain the right apprentices and trainees for your business.
For further guidance and advice on how to hire an apprentice, contact the team at Sarina Russo Apprenticeships.GET IN TOUCH